CNET TV reviewer Ty Pendlebury joins in on a fun rundown to start the week. We'll chat about a proposed bill that would require marketers to put a disclaimer on doctored advertisements, , a , and something called " ." Yeah, you probably suffer from it already.
Leaked from 404 Podcast 997:
- AZ bill wants to require airbrushed ads to include disclaimer.
- Westboro Baptists caught Photoshopping themselves into Whitney Houston's funeral.
- How to send a .
- Nomophobia, the , is on the rise.
- Check out Ty's review of the .
- Follow Ty Pendlebury on Twitter.
- Bathroom break video 1: Benny Hinn makes the bodies hit the floor.
- Bathroom break video 2: Cyclist takes revenge on a sideview mirror.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video