The official Steve Jobs biography commissioned by The Man himself dropped online and in stores today, and apparently the guy was kind of a jerk.
Today we dive into some minibytes from the 656-page book that you may not have heard yet--details about Jobs' upbringing and relationship with his father, his obsession with Yo Yo Ma's cello, and how a Cuisinart inspired the first design of the Apple II.
We'll also cover the stories you'll find below in the first half of the show, and talk about Jeff's controversial article about the death of portable gaming consoles like the Nintendo 3DS and the Sony PlayStation Vita.
The 404 Digest for Episode 931
- Why computer voices are mostly female.
- Apple quietly .
- Company makes custom stuffed toys out of children's drawings.
- Lady Liberty does free live Webcam shows.
- Steve Jobs' .
- Why .
- The most common hiding places for workplace passwords.
- for everyone except for mobile phones.
- Bathroom break video 1: The Bill and Steve Show
- Bathroom break video 2: Vampire pumpkin kitty
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video