Bridget Carey just got back from the launch of the iPhone 4S at the Apple store here in Manhattan, so we pull her into the studio to tell us about all the kooks lined up for first dibs.
Despite all the, everyone in line at the store left with a 4S, though Bridget tells us not many users were anxious to test out Sprint or Verizon's network. Where's Wilson today? Guess.
Corona is sponsoring The 404 this month, and today we're spotlighting a game they created, with our input, called Corona Beach Break. We're challenging our listeners to create their own beach scene, replete with sand, towels, sunscreen, and beach umbrellas, in the most unlikely places (freeway medians, rooftops, Porta Potties, etc...) and snap a photo using the Corona Beach Break app that's available for Facebook or iPhone and Android mobile devices.
Better yet, include a 404 sticker in there too, and definitely check out some of the other challenges in the app. While you'ore online, check out today's video podcast below for a live demo of how we think "beaching" should be done, featuring yours truly in full beachwear.
The 404 Digest for Episode 925
- , featuring our own Bridget Carey!
- Fred Durst signs sitcom deal with CBS
- Did Herman Cain steal his 999 tax proposal from Sim City 4?
- Video Voicemail: Jason & Mitchell Talk About Tech
- Listeners pix: Scotland from Calum shows off his "vintage" Apple iPod.
- Bathroom break 1: No one believed her.
- Bathroom break 2: Happy Birthday, dog!
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video