Say what you want about Vin Diesel's current choice of movie roles, but we have to give the guy credit for his performance in "Boiler Room." One of Jeff's friends found a peculiar flyer referencing the movie at a job fair at Rutgers University, so we spend the first few minutes of today's show chatting about that, then move onto the strange phenomenon of Opera Software receiving e-mails from Oprah fans who can't spell her name right.
We're also excited about today's Google press conference, where it announced a new mobile payment system featuring NFC technology. Stay tuned for more!
The 404 Digest for Episode 829
- Oprah e-mails sent to the Opera browser company.
- Tricked! Botox mom was lying all along!
- Google Press conference-- .
- Obama says hi on someone's phone.
- Stormy video voice mail from Rich in Cleveland.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video