The Sleep Doctor Michael Breus is back in the studio answering your questions and telling us about his new book, "The Sleep Doctor's Diet Plan: Lose Weight through Better Sleep." We also have two copies of the book to give away, so be sure to follow The Sleep Doctor and The 404 on Twitter, mention both of us in a tweet, and you'll be on your way boosting your metabolism, decreasing your hunger, and increasing your energy and willpower through a good night's rest!
We always have plenty of questions to ask the doctor while he's here, and the chatroom helps us out today with questions about what foods to eat before hitting the sack, the effects of alcohol and smoking on sleeping, the benefits of temperature-sensitive mattresses, and more! Wilson's also taking a sleep diet challenge as well, so look out for Dr. Breus on the show six weeks from now to check up on his performance!
The 404 Digest for Episode 817
- The Sleep Doctor's Diet Plan: Lose Weight through Better Sleep."
- The Nap-a-latte works every time.
- How to sleep anywhere!
- Too much sleep may accelerate cognitive aging.
- Air traffic controllers sleeping on the job: is it really their fault?
- Dr. Breus recommends the Sleep Smoothie.
- Check out Dr. Breus's line of temperature-regulated mattresses at Sleepy's!
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video