Babysitting troubles steal Natali away from today's podcast, but Keanu Reeves brings us news about the next "Bill & Ted" sequel and we spin off into the rest of today's rundown, which includes a FaceTime camera glitch, a tilting Safari Easter egg, and a new way to promote viral advertisements.
The 404 Digest for Episode 794
- A new "Bill & Ted" is in the works, says Keanu.
- A supposed FaceTime when you initiate a call.
- Googling "tilt," "askew," and "slanted" reveals misaligned search results.
- Hot Wheels erects a clever marketing campaign on a bridge in Columbia.
- Would you let a company paint an advertisement on your wall? What if they paid your mortgage?
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video