Following the launch of Star Wars Battlefront's Outer Rim expansion this week, not everything has gone exactly to plan. A number of bugs and other issues have popped up, and now, developer DICE has rounded up a list of items the team is looking into.
A couple of the issues listed below, including a bug where players would automatically rise to level 60 (the game's new cap) and another that caused the game to crash have been addressed with a hotfix. Still, other issues, including credits not showing to be rewarded, Deluxe Edition content remaining locked, and progression freezing with the new Hutt Contract challenge, continue to affect some players.
DICE did not provide a timetable for when the remaining problems will be fixed. "The team is still working to address the other reports and I will be updating the list with further issues we're looking into shortly," community manager Sledgehammer70 said in the Outer Rim "Issue Tracking" thread.
Star Wars Battlefront known issues include:
- Credits not showing to be rewarded: http://bit.ly/1WGb1SS
- Hutt contract challenge progression freezing: http://bit.ly/1RxeYVp
- Focus fire not registering for scattergun contract: http://bit.ly/1UiI5D0
- Hutt contracts completed and weapons are not unlocking: http://bit.ly/1XKBgYH
- Deluxe Edition content locked: http://bit.ly/1UiJaKV
The Outer Rim expansion is only available for Season Pass owners until April 5, but all players benefited from the March 22 patch. Among other things, it added a spectator mode and redesigned the multiplayer menu with the aim of helping players get into matches more quickly. It also made lots of weapon and vehicle balance changes.