CNET también está disponible en español.

Ir a español

Don't show this again

Google launches Pixel 5 with 5G Presidential debate 2020 Prime Day tips Chromecast with Google TV revamps Google's dongle Second stimulus check payment schedule Uber wins new London license TikTok ban delay

Short Take: Lucent buys remaining stake in WaveAccess

Lucent Technologies announced it has acquired the remaining 80 percent of WaveAccess, a wireless communications specialist, for $50 million. In May, Lucent acquired a 20 percent stake in the firm. The remaining 80 percent stake is expected to result in a one time charge, taken no later than Lucent's March 31, 1999 quarter.