Those users choosing to do their photo editing in Apple's Aperture 3 may find that when ordering a book they have created, the order window may turn white, resulting in a failure to process. This issue generally occurs after filling out the order form and clicking the "Place Order" button.
The issue could be occurring because of a bad keychain password for NetServices. To test this, you will need to delete the current NetServices keychain. Do so by following these steps:
- Be sure Aperture is not open. Open Keychain Access (Applications > Utilities).
- In the Categories list on the left side of the Keychain Access window, click the Passwords filter.
- Find the NetServices password and click to highlight it.
- Press Delete to remove the password. Now open Aperture and try to place your order again.
If you are still experiencing this issue, you may need to reset your 1-Click password settings on your Apple account online. Do so by following these steps:
- Be sure Aperture is not open. Navigate to Apple's Online Store. Mouse over the Account menu and choose 1-Click Settings.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password and enable 1-Click (if you haven't already).
- If it is already enabled, mouse over the Account menu and choose Account Information.
- Enter a new password for your account. Now open Aperture and try to place your order again.
These steps should solve the issue of the white order placement window. If you experience other issues while ordering a book using Aperture, try contacting Apple's helpline for accounts at 1-(800)-MYAPPLE.
Apple - USE TAG
reading•Ordering a book from Apple in Aperture 3 results in white screen
Oct 20•iPhone XR: How to preorder right now
Oct 20•iPhone XR hands-on: Colorful phones make a great first impression
Oct 19•iPhone XS specs vs. XS Max, XR, X: What's new and different
Oct 19•iPhone XR camera: Here’s how good we think it'll be