At Amazon's Thursday event in Seattle, we saw a , an input device to and an for just $60. But that's just the beginning -- scroll down for a running list of everything Amazon announced.
Affiliate disclosure: CNET earns commissions from the products featured on this page.
- $50 (£50, AU$79), but it has a refreshed mesh design. Preorders begin today.
- $35 (£35). Australian pricing is not yet available.
- $130 (£120, AU$199) subwoofer to improve audio, including capabilities for .
- $300 Amp gives you a built-in amplifier, and the $200 Link gives you control over your current AV receiver. UK and Australian pricing are not yet available. : The
- $150 Echo Plus (£140, AU$229) adds a temperature sensor and a new fabric design, similar to the new Echo Dot.
- $25 (£25). It's available for preorder today, and starts shipping in October. Australian pricing is not yet available.
- $60 Basics Microwave is Alexa-enabled (but doesn't have a built-in Alexa speaker) with integrated Dash replenishment. UK and Australian availability are TBA.
- $180 and are available for preorder now. The Stick Up Cam Wired will ship starting Oct. 18 and the Battery version will ship in December. UK and Australian availability is TBA.
- $230 (£220, AU$349), but it has an improved design. (redesigned): There's a new Echo Show too. You can preorder it today and it ships in October. The price stays put at
- $230. US only. : The Fire TV Recast separates recording and viewing so you can choose where you put your antenna. It starts at
- $25. Also US only. : This device puts a small Alexa device in your car. It costs $50, but the early invite price is just
- : Brings multiroom audio to third-party speakers. Amazon's own speakers already offer this feature.
- : Connect two Alexa smart speakers to create a stereo pair.
- Alexa Connect Kit: This developer toolkit is designed to integrate into large appliances and other smart devices to sync with Amazon's cloud service.
- : Let Alexa share your Wi-Fi details with smart home devices.
- Alexa doorbell API: If someone rings your Ring smart doorbell, it should show up on your
- Smart Screen SDK: Give "anything with a display" Echo Show capabilities with the software developer kit.
- : Turn on your lights when you're close to home.
Amazon Echo event live blog: All the news as it happened.
Originally published Sept. 8.
Update, Sept. 20: Updated multiple times throughout the day as the event unfolded.
CNET Smart Home
reading•Amazon Echo Dot, Basics Microwave, Echo Sub: Everything Amazon just announced
Dec 11•9 home security systems you can install yourself
Dec 11•LG takes up the mantle of brewer with HomeBrew countertop beer bot
Dec 10•How to protect your packages from theft this holiday
Dec 10•The best Instant Pot deals right now