The bugs fixed in Firefox 3.5.6 are:
- MFSA 2009-71 GeckoActiveXObject exception messages can be used to enumerate installed COM objects
- MFSA 2009-70 Privilege escalation via chrome window.opener
- MFSA 2009-69 Location bar spoofing vulnerabilities
- MFSA 2009-68 NTLM reflection vulnerability
- MFSA 2009-67 Integer overflow, crash in libtheora video library
- MFSA 2009-66 Memory safety fixes in liboggplay media library
- MFSA 2009-65 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:220.127.116.11/ 18.104.22.168)
All the latest Apple news, featuring developments on the iPhone, iPad, Macbooks, OS X and much more.
May 26The iPhone 8 could unlock when you press the screen
May 25The first iPhone 8 dummy hands-on is FIRE!
May 25Apple reveals belief in reincarnation
May 25Trump's iPhone reportedly has just one app: Twitter