The company, which blog post on Wednesday that it now has more than 500 news video sources, searchable by keyword. News sources currently being tracked by Mefeedia include the following:in March, explained in a
- Networks: ABC News, MSNBC, CBS News, Fox News, CNN
- Online publishers: The New York Times, Associated Press, Reuters, CNET Networks, The Washington Post
- Shows: 20/20, 60 Minutes, Nightline, Today
- Magazines: BusinessWeek, Newsweek
- Podcast producers: TalkCrunch, ReadWriteTalk, The Wall Street Journal
- Blogs and vlogs: WebbAlert, TMZ, Political Lunch, The Ointment, Beet.tv
In an e-mail, Mefeedia's Frank Sinton said the company expects to hit 5 million unique visitors this month. This is great growth for this company, which launched its video search engine in March.Editors' note: The Web Services Report is published by CNET Networks, which is expected to become a part of CBS in an acquisition set to close in the third quarter.