OK, for the next four weeks, we've got a new weekly giveaway running here at Crave. It's the Lexus-Crave Retweet sweepstakes, which is sponsored by--you guessed it--Lexus. And the first item we're giving away to one lucky winner is a
Important: Unlike like our typical Crave giveaways, where you enter by posting a comment, the rules here are different. So please follow the instructions below on how to enter.
Normally, the PS3 would cost about $300, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win this Sony game console? Here are the rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Become a follower of @crave on Twitter.com To enter this Sweepstakes, you must be a follower of @crave on Twitter.com. If you are not currently a follower of @crave on Twitter, go to https://twitter.com/crave and click on the button in the top left corner of the page that says "follow"; then retweet the required phrase and you will receive an entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Retweet the required phrase. Retweet this phrase (copy and paste): I entered the #CNET and #Lexus Retweet Sweepstakes for a chance to win a Sony PS3: http://bit.ly/bJ4Twj
- Retweet only once. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you retweet more than once, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Sony PS3 Slim (120GB) with a retail value of $300.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Saturday, September 11 at noon PT.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM PT on September 11, 2010. See official rules for details.