Tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. Pacific (12:30 p.m. Eastern), I'll be hosting a special live episode of Reporters' Roundtable with three great guests, to discuss and debate the Facebook IPO.
Joining me tomorrow are:
- Jill Schlesinger from CBS MoneyWatch.com. Jill can help us sort out the pros and cons for investors interested in buying into this mega IPO.
- Andy Rachleff, CEO of Wealthfront, an Internet-era investment advice service. Andy's a venture capitalist at Benchmark Capital. He also teaches entrepreneurship at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. He on CNET News in February.
- Tom Merritt, host of Tech News Today on the TWiT network. Tom takes the pulse of the tech world every day on his show.
- Also joining us between writing stories tomorrow: Paul Sloan, the main guy covering the Facebook IPO at CNET News.
With this great group, we'll be discussing the IPO performance as it unfolds, and talking about what the IPO means for ordinary schmoes who want in on the action, as well as what it will do to or for technology startups. Plus: What's the next mega IPO?
If you've got questions about these topics, please send them along, either now or during the show. We'll be taking questions through these channels:
- Email. Use Roundtable@cnet.com
- Twitter: Put my Twitter ID, @rafe, plus the tag #FBipo in a tweet.
- And of course, Facebook: Put a comment in the item about the show on the CNET page.
Come back here Friday morning to watch the show: