A chilling story of an 11-year-old's iBook catching fire last month reignited this week after more news outlets reported the story.
According to WCCO, 11-year-old Nick Brown left his laptop running and unattended and returned to find it melting the carpet. His parents carried the laptop outside and minutes later it caught fire, which they then caught on tape.
An Apple Computer representative refused to say whether the incident was isolated or widespread and declined to say whether the iBook in question was part of a replacement program that the company
So, I guess we'll have to wait and see if more reports surface. Meanwhile, if your iBook is sizzling, drop me a line at email@example.com.