Just in case you haven't hit your spending goals for this year, Best Buy is spreading discount love one more time for "Green Monday," aka the second Monday in December.
If you missed out on the Xbox and PlayStation 4 deals from Black Friday, you've got another chance to grab one today: Xbox One S and PlayStation 4 bundles are $249.
In addition to that, you'll find:
- $50 in savings plus $250 gift card on AT&T's iPhone 7
- $1 for Galaxy S7 and $99 for Galaxy S7 Edge on Verizon with two-year agreement
- Toshiba 65-inch 4K UHD with Chromecast built-in for $599
- $150 HP 11.6-inch Chromebook
- $350 for HP 15-inch touchscreen laptop with a Core i3, 6GB of RAM and 1TB hard drive
- Save up to 30 percent on Skullcandy headphones
- Save up to $400 when you buy Oculus with select Oculus-ready PCs
There are discounts in all departments, though, so if you're looking for an appliance or other gear, it might be worth your while.