Google's a company that deals with great scale.
For instance, it has seven different products that serve a billion users -- each. So it's no surprise that the online search giant would use Wednesday's keynote address at its annual I/O developer conference as a platform to showcase its progress in a few more numbers.
Here are the most interesting statistics thrown out at the event:
- 200 million people per month are using its online photo service, Google Photos.
- 50 percent of search queries come from phones.
- 25 percent of search queries are voice queries.
- 25 million Chromecast devices sold.
- 65 billion downloads of apps from its Google Play store.
- More than 600 Android smartphone models have launched this year.
- 12 partners on Android Wear, including brands like Tag Heuer and Michael Kors.
- 100 Android Auto car stereo models are in the market, and there will be another 100 "on the way by the end of the year," said a Google exec.
- More than 1 billion people are using the Chrome browser on mobile devices every month.
- 72 new emojis launched, including better representations of working women.
- 50 million Cardboard-enabled apps installed since the virtual reality platform launched two years ago.
This article also appears in Spanish. Read: Los números de Google: esto es lo que se dio a conocer en I/O