Several users have reported problems synchronizing data in Outlook 2003 and 2007 with the iPhone -- particularly calendar information. The problem can generally be resolved by one of the following:
1. Make sure that the iTunes sync add-in is enabled in Outlook, as described in Knowledge Base document #305845.
2. If data still will not synchronize, export your Outlook calendar (or other data that is failing to sync) as a .pst file by going to the File menu, selecting
Next, delete all of your Outlook Calendar data via these steps (from Microsoft's online support):
- In the Navigation Pane, click Calendar.
- On the View menu, point to Arrange By, point to Current View, and then click By Category.
- Click Categories: (none), and then press CTRL A.
- All items in the list should now be selected.
- Press Delete.
Now, try creating a single event in Outlook and syncing -- the process should complete successfully. If it does, there was a problematic or corrupt entry in your Outlook calendar. Try manually re-adding items one at a time or in groups until you isolate the problematic data.