CNET's Cheapskate scours the Web for great deals on PCs, phones, gadgets and much more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our.
I reckon you wouldn't mind owning a brand spankin' new. Am I right? Then read on.
The super-generous folks at StackSocial have put together a contest just for super-awesome Cheapskate readers, and the grand prize is indeed a brand spankin' new iPhone 6S.
Second prize: a $50 StackSocial gift certificate. Two lucky winners for that one. (StackSocial sells a lot of cool goodies and services. Trust me, you'll find something you like.)
Entering is ridiculously easy. If you're already a registered CNET user (and if you've ever left a comment here, you are), just hit the comments and answer this question: "What do you love about the iPhone? And if you don't already have one, what do you think you might love about it?" (Psst: It's okay if you don't think you'd love it. Say so!)
Your prize will come in the form of an Apple Store gift card that's good for the full price of an iPhone 6S (16GB). Needless to say, you could pony up another $100-200 of your own money to get the 64GB or 128GB model. Or even use the card for something else, like an iPad. Either way, that's a prize I sure wish I could win.
I can't, alas. But you can! Oh, while you're at it, be cool and vote in our poll. Good luck!
How to enter:
- Register as a CNET user (by clicking Join CNET in the top-right corner of the page). If you're already registered, there's no need to register again -- you just need to be logged in.
- Go to the bottom of my blog post, click Show Comments, then answer this question: "What do you love about the iPhone? And if you don't already have one, what do you think you might love about it?" Then click Post Comment.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified. The winners will be chosen randomly.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Friday, October 23, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- *Some legalese: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the US, 18 and older, and a registered user of CNET.com. Void where prohibited. Ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 10/23/15. See rules for details.