CNET's Cheapskate scours the Web for great deals on PCs, phones, gadgets and much more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our FAQ page. And find more great buys on the CNET Deals page.
So I'm kind of angry at my Pebble Time Steel right now, because it's been woefully inconsistent at staying paired with my iPhone and delivering notifications. In fact, I've had similar problems with Pebbles since the very first model.
The thing is, I can no longer abide a naked wrist. I must have a watch, and it must provide notifications. So I've been thinking very seriously about an Apple Watch, grossly overpriced though it may be.
Sadly for me, I can't enter this contest to win one -- but you can! The Lunatik Epik Apple Watch Giveaway has a seriously awesome grand prize: one Apple Watch Sport 42mm (MSRP $399) and one Lunatik Epik Aluminum. The latter is a case/band combo designed to make the Watch rugged, so you can continue your active (read: klutzy) lifestyle while keeping your pricey precious safe.
Oh, two runners-up will each receive a $200 Lunatik gift card! The company sells high-caliber phone accessories including heavy-duty cases, chunky styluses and so on.
So, how do you enter? Easy! Just hit the comments section and answer this question: Which Apple Watch feature excites you the most? Then vote in our poll and you're good to go.
The complete rules, along with obligatory legalese, are below. Good luck!
How to enter:
- Register as a CNET user by clicking Join CNET in the top-right corner of the page. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again -- you just need to be logged in.
- Go to the bottom of my blog post, click Show Comments, then answer this question: "Which Apple Watch feature excites you the most?" Then click Post Comment.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified. The winners will be chosen randomly.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Friday, December 11, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- *Some legalese: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the US, 18 and older, and a registered user of CNET.com. Void where prohibited. Ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 12/11/15. See rules for details.