CNET's Cheapskate scours the Web for great deals on PCs, phones, gadgets and much more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our FAQ page. And find more great buys on the CNET Deals page.
Cheeps! I feel like I haven't done a giveaway in forever. So let's remedy that right quick.
If you're a gamer, you've come to the right place. The folks at AOC and SteelSeries have generously partnered up to offer some seriously good prizes, the kind that should maker gamer types very happy.
Indeed, the grand prize winner scores the following:
- An AOC G2460PQU 24-inch gaming monitor (ARV $279.99)
- A SteelSeries Apex M500 gaming keyboard (ARV $99.99)
- A SteelSeries Rival 700 gaming mouse (ARV $99.99)
But, wait, there's more: two runners-up will each win a SteelSeries Siberia 350 gaming headset, which has an ARV of $119.99.
Sound good? Entering is easy: Just vote in the poll below, then leave a comment answering this question: What's your all-time favorite PC game? I think I'd probably have to give the nod to Half-Life 2, though Portal 2 runs it a close second. (Official rules are below.)
Good luck, cheeps!
How to enter:
- Register as a CNET user (by clicking Join CNET in the top-right corner of the page). If you're already registered, there's no need to register again -- you just need to be logged in.
- Go to the bottom of my blog post, click Show Comments, then answer this question: "What's your all-time favorite PC game?" Then click Post Comment.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified. The winners will be chosen randomly.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Friday, July 22, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Some legalese: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the US, 18 and older, and a registered user of CNET.com. Void where prohibited. Ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 07/22/16. See rules for details.