Let's face it: A lot of tech gear is the opposite of stylish. The wearables category in particular tends toward the-- not exactly high fashion.
Bellabeat aims to change that with the Leaf, which looks more like something you'd find at a craft show than it does a tech-savvy health tracker.
Want one? I'm happy to offer you the chance to win a Bellabeat Leaf! All you have to do is answer a question (see rules below) in the Comments section -- and, if you wouldn't mind, voting in our poll.
The grand prize is the Bellabeat Leaf Black Edition, which retails for $250. One runner-up will score a Bellabeat Leaf Standard, which runs $119. The former features dark wood and a gold-plated clip, while the latter is made of ash wood and a silver clip.
Both are really pretty, and I say that as a card-carrying man-type person. The Leaf can be worn as a clip-on accessory, a necklace or a bracelet, and comes with a leather wrist-strap and metal chain:
It may look like jewelry, but the Leaf tracks steps, sleep, stress and even monthly cycles. It also has a vibration feature that can wake you up, notify you of calendar events and so on. In other words, pretty standard fitness-band stuff, with the addition of some great stress-relief activities built into the apps.
OK, now for the rules:
- Register as a CNET user (by clicking Join CNET in the top-right corner of the page). If you're already registered, there's no need to register again -- you just need to be logged in.
- Go to the bottom of the post, click Show Comments, then answer this question: "Which health factor do you struggle with the most: weight, stress, getting enough exercise, getting the right nutrition, or getting enough sleep?" Then click Post Comment.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified. The winners will be chosen randomly.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Friday, June 26 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
Some legalese: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the US, 18 and older, and a Registered User of CNET.com. Void where prohibited. Ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 06/26/15. Seefor details.
Good luck! (Oh, bonus deals? Today I'll be sharing them on Twitter!)