Electricians beware: you never know what you'll find while you're on the job.
One unfortunate professional in Brazil got the surprise of a lifetime while repairing a DOA Sony PlayStation 4 gaming console last year.
According to a bug report he received with the job, the owner had noticed a "strong smell" coming from inside the console just after it stopped working.
He figured it was just a routine electrical issue and opened it up to check out the wiring, and when he did he discovered the remains of a dead snake that had fused with the internal circuits in two different places.
Check out whole discovery in the video posted above, and watch out the next time you go sniffing around in dark places.