It's the day before the iPhone release and the news about the shiny device is still coming fast and furious. Yesterday, Crave covered the hottest tidbits, which we've compiled for easy reading below.
- The iPhone's headphones that don't come with the phone. Also, a lack of stereo Bluetooth means you won't be able to listen to music wirelessly. will require a special adaptor for
- Apple's posted a Web site that shows how to use the touchscreen keyboard. Apple promises that the iPhone will predict words as you type, to protect against misspellings. Another video demonstrated the activation process. on its
- If you're switching carriers to purchase the iPhone, we point out before you buy.
AT&Tstore in Times Square a line yet. Also, AT&T stores iPhones to one per person.
- We don't have the iPhone yet, but we can show you a .
- An ad on Craigslist iPhone buyers out of line.
- The iPhone won't let you save MP3 files as ring tones, but it will offer an for creating ring tones from songs purchased via the iTunes Music Store.