Congratulations to Ron M. of Covington, Ohio, for winning three custom photo products from Collage.com last week.
Can you ever have too many computer bags? We think not -- at least not if they're as unusual as the bags we're giving away this week. We have two of them made from reclaimed bicycle inner tubes, both from Seattle-based Alchemy Goods, which makes a range of products from upcycled gear.
The Mercer Laptop Bag measures 16 inches by 12 inches by 3 inches and holds laptops up to 15 inches in its padded internal sleeve. It has briefcase handles and an adjustable shoulder strap made from a used seatbelt. The slightly smaller Mercer Shoulderbag measures 12x4x10 inches and will happily hold a tablet. The bags are water-resistant and highly durable, and of course, highly hipster.
But how much more fun would it be to open your new bags and find more freebies inside? We're tossing in a few -- an iBattz Refuel Invictus battery case for the iPhone 6; a set of Moshi Mythro earbuds, which from CNET; and, in the spirit of recycling, a Sonix case for the iPhone 5/5S crafted from vintage vinyl records.
So how do you go about bagging this bundle worth approximately $450? There are a few rules, so please read carefully.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive two (2) Alchemy Goods bags, plus mobile accessories, with a retail value of approximately $450.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until June 29, 12:00 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. DATA RATES MAY APPLY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, June 29, 2015. See official rules for details.
(And be sure to follow Crave on Twitter at @crave; some of our giveaways are now Twitter-based.)