Congrats to M. Smith of Randolph, NJ, who won this week's contest.
For this week's Crave giveaway, we've got the, a $500 single-speaker surround system that fits under your flat-panel TV. Our reviewer, Steve Guttenberg, says that, "In addition to delivering solid sonics, the Zvox Z-Base 550 sets itself apart from competing single-speaker units with the unique capability to double as a stand for your TV." Yes, it's svelte; it sounds good; and we know you want it. (Just remember: the Z-Base 550 is designed to support only TVs weighing less than 90 pounds.)
So, how do you try to win yourself a free ZVox Z-Base 550? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) ZVOX Z-Base 550. Approximate retail value is $500.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, May 26, at 12 p.m. EDT.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59:59 a.m. EDT on May 26, 2009. Seefor details.
Note: A bug in our comments system is preventing all of the comments from showing, but those entries remain viewable to CNET administrators and still count as valid entries.