CNET Editor Donald Bell says that while Classic lacks the low-end oomph of a larger system, it sounds "remarkable for its size" and has a built-in rechargeable battery. (Read the
Normally, an inMotion Classic would cost you about $125, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win this portable iPod dock? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Altec Lansing inMotion Classic. Retail value is $125.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Friday, December 4, at 7 a.m. EST.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 7 AM ET on December 4, 2009. Seefor details.
Come back tomorrow for our next holiday giveaway. Tomorrow's prize will be a Motorola Cliq smartphone.