Congratulations to Michael L. of Neptune, New Jersey, for winning a Ventev Powercell 10000+ portable battery pack last week.
May the 4th, the Star Wars holiday, is fast approaching. You're digging in your closet for appropriate accessories and scouring your kitchen to come up with accouterments for your Brunch Strikes Back party. Let Crave and ThinkGeek help you out with our giveaway full of delightful Star Wars gear.
Start your morning off right with a syrup-covered breakfast in the shape of Darth Vader's dastardly spacecraft. The Death Star Waffle Maker will take you there. Offer up some fresh berry toppings in an R2-D2 and C-3PO ceramic bowl set. You'll want to see every little detail in your planet-destroying waffles, so light up the tabletop with an R2-D2 architectural desk lamp. This R2-D2 USB wall charger will look right at home with all your other droid merch.
If you want, you can try to stuff all that paraphernalia into a BB-8 Backpack Buddy. The padded wearable lets BB-8 go all Yoda on your back so you can pretend you're in Jedi training with your rolling droid friend instead of a big-eared green alien.
The entire jackpot of Star Wars stuff is worth nearly $200, or the equivalent of about 10 brand new Rey action figures. Read our rules carefully and find out how to score this out-of-this-galaxy collection of prizes.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1)May the 4th bundle from ThinkGeek with a total retail value of approximately $200.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until May 2, 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (all caps for extra legality):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. DATA RATES MAY APPLY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, May 2, 2016. See official rules for details.
(And be sure to follow Crave on Twitter at @crave; some of our giveaways are now Twitter-based.)