We took a break from the giveaway circuit last week, but we're game-on again with the sleek and durable LifeProof iPhone 4 case in black.
As we said in ourround up, the LifeProof Case's claim to fame is that it's very tough (waterproof, shockproof, dirt-proof, and snow-proof, the company says) yet it's slimmer than most of the other tough cases out there, with an integrated clear plastic shield that protects your screen (and, obviously, seals your iPhone into the case).
After trying it, we have to say it does strike an excellent balance between sleek looks and toughness. This one's drop-tested for 6.6 feet and can go underwater. The only downside is that it's expensive at $69.99.
So, how do you try to win this week's prize? Let us enumerate the basic rules. Please read carefully; there will be a test--as well as a strut down the catwalk.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) LifeProof iPhone 4 case in black with a retail value of $69.99.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, September 26, at 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on September 26, 2011.for details.