For this week's giveaway we've offering up iLuv's popular iMM190 App Station, an "app driven rotational dock" designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch (not included). This unit is actually portable--it takes 6 AA batteries--so you can take it with you, but most people will want to just leave it on the nightstand at home, plugged in via the AC adapter. After downloading iLuv's Alarm Clock app, you're looking at a full-featured clock radio, and you can rotate your Apple device vertically or horizontally for viewing videos.
Normally, the iLuv iMM190 would cost about $90, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win this iPhone/iPod dock? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) iLuv iMM190 with a retail value of $90.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, September 13 at noon EST.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EST on September 13, 2010.for details.