Congratulations to Jonathan M. of La Puente, California, for winning a Skulpt Chisel fat and muscle tracker last week.
Cinema lovers, stand at attention. This week's giveaway is a bundle of critically acclaimed military dramas on Blu-ray, including "Eye in the Sky," which came out in March and was released on-demand, and on Blu-ray and DVD, in late June.
The British thriller wrestles with the ethical and legal implications of modern drone warfare and features a cast including Academy Award winner Helen Mirren ("The Queen"), Emmy winner Aaron Paul (TV's "Breaking Bad") and the great Alan Rickman ("Die Hard," "Harry Potter") in his last onscreen performance.
The bundle also includes four other autobiographical films that focus on the military experience: 2014's "Unbroken" directed by Angelina Jolie, which focuses on an Olympic athlete's survival in prisoner-of-war camps during WWII; "Lone Survivor" (2013), about an unsuccessful US Navy SEAL's mission; "Jarhead," a 2005 film directed by Academy Award winner Sam Mendes featuring a powerhouse performance by Jake Gyllenhaal; and Tom Cruise's iconic "Born on the Fourth of July" from 1989.
So what do you have to do to win this film bundle from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment worth approximately $115? There are a few rules, so please read carefully.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) five-film Blu-ray bundle from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, for a total retail value of approximately $115.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until July 18, 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (all caps for extra legality):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. DATA RATES MAY APPLY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, July 18, 2016. See official rules for details.
(And be sure to follow Crave on Twitter at @crave; some of our giveaways are now Twitter-based.)