Congrats to Deborah S. of Port Clinton, Ohio, for winning our CES swag bag in last week's giveaway, and to Janine M. of Quakertown, Pa., for scoring a $250 gift certificate from Rakuten.com Shopping the week before that. This week's winner gets more freebies from the CES show floor.
Included in the bundle is a leather NueVue antimicrobial case that promises to clean the germy screen on your iPhone 5, 5S, or 5C every time you slide your device in. To stick on the back of that case (or any phone other case), we've got a CNET silicone rubber wallet that holds money, credit cards, bus passes, and the like.
You'll get a sticky pad that holds a phone in place on your dashboard and a couple of flash drives. Then you'll get four (count 'em, four) shirts, including a long-sleeved CNET shirt with five stars on the front and a copy of the amusing T-shirt T-Mobile CEO John Legere wore onstage during his 2014 CES keynote (Legere wasand claimed he was only at the party to see musical performer Macklemore).
So what do you have to do to win this bundle worth approximately $200? There are a few rules, so please read carefully.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) bag of CES swag, with a retail value of approximately $200.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until 12 p.m. ET on Monday, January 27.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, January 27, 2014.for details.