CNET Update always offers expert advice:
In this episode of Update:
- Learn about Google's new service called Helpouts, which uses Hangouts video chats to connect to people with expertize in different subjects.
- Get the latest on BlackBerry's struggles, as the company fails to find a buyer to go private and appoints a new CEO. Perhaps there's still hope in the new BlackBerry Z30 smartphone, hitting Verizon later this month.
- Watch Netflix go after Oscar glory by picking up a documentary called "The Square," while Amazon plays catchup and launches its first TV series next week.
- Expect the Moto G to be a cheaper version of the Moto X when its unveiled Nov. 13.
- Find the Galaxy Note 3 in pink on Nov. 11 in the US. It's for sale on Newegg, but it's not clear if any US carriers will sell the extra-large pink phone.
- Hope that no parent confuses the Wii Mini with the Wii U this holiday, as Nintendo will sell a lighter, redesigned model of the original Wii in the US for $99.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)