1. The Competition is promoted by CBS Interactive Pty Ltd (ABN 41 092 094 525) of Level 10, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia (the "Promoter").
2. By submitting an entry into the Competition all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Competition.
3. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants must be over 18 years old at the time of the draw. Employees of the Promoter, its affiliates and agencies associated with the Competition (and their immediate families) are ineligible.
How to Enter
5. The Competition commences on Monday March 20, 2017 at 12:00am AEST, and closes Sunday April 2, 2017 at 11:59pm AEST.
6. To enter the Competition each person (an "Entrant") must answer the following question via the CNET website (CNET.com/au): "In 50 words or less tell us if you would rather fight for the Vampires or Lycans and why?" (each an "Entry"). The game of skill is limited to one Entry per person. Entrants accept that Promoter may name the winners of the prize in public. The Promoter's CNET Australia team will decide which Entrants will win based on the creativity of their Entry.
7. The Entrant warrants that:
(a) the Entrant has the sole and full authority to accept the Terms and Conditions and enter the Competition;
(b) the Entrant has the sole and full ownership of all copyright in the Entry; and
(c) the Entrant has not breached the copyright of any third party in making and/or supplying the Entry to the Promoter;
If the Entrant breaches any of these warranties the Entry will not be eligible for consideration in the Competition.
8. Entrants must refrain from using offensive, racist, sexist, harassing, pornographic, negative, or profane language or content ("Restricted Content") at any time during their Entry to the Competition. If an Entry contains any Restricted Content or any other content that constitutes a violation of these Terms and Conditions, it will not be eligible for consideration in the Competition.
9. There are TWO prize opportunities for this Competition (each a "Prize"):
- The First prize winner will receive an authenticated costume worn by Kate Beckinsale from the movie Underworld: Blood Wars, one of seven in the world, with a priceless value.
- The Second prize winner will receive an Underworld 5 disc DVD boxset valued at $64.95.
Only the items mentioned above are part of the Prize.
Promoter is not responsible for any other incidental spending and costs.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to change the number and elements of any Prize at any time.
11. The winner will be notified via email and contacted by close of business on Wednesday April 5, 2017. If the Promoter receives no response from the winner or runner up winners within 24 hours of notification the Promoter holds the right to conduct a redraw of the Prizes at the original place designated for the Competition and a new winner (or runner up winner) will be drawn and notified.
12. Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of this Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entry into this Competition shall be deemed an acknowledgment and acceptance of these conditions. Promoter accepts no responsibility for illegible, damaged, late or misdirected entries/ claims for any reason. Proof of posting shall not constitute proof of delivery, and the Prize will be awarded to another Entrant.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and Entries and disqualify any Entrant for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting an Entry that is not in accordance with these conditions.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for, and takes no responsibility in relation to, any loss or damage whatsoever suffered including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. To the extent permitted by law, all Entrants release from and indemnify the Promoter against all liability (including negligence), cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prizes or participation in the Competition, including, but not limited to, loss of income, loss of opportunity and damage to property, including damage caused to any website or application of the Promoter, whether direct or indirect, special or consequential.
17. Each Entrant grants the Promoter and any affiliated company an irrevocable royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, communicate, edit and exploit any material submitted by the Entrant for the Competition (including, without limitation, reviews, comments, testimonials, recordings, videos, images and/or survey responses) ("Material") in all formats and in all media now known or later devised throughout the world in perpetuity at the Promoter's (as applicable) sole discretion including a right to sub-licence these rights. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights against the either Promoter, or their respective assigns, licensees and successors in title in respect of the Material.
18. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or force majeure that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Competition and to cancel, terminate, modify or postpone the Competition until a later date.
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the promoter reserves the right (subject to the laws and regulations of state authorities) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to written directions or conditions from any other relevant state or authority.
21. Insurance and warranty for the products will be the responsibility of the vendor suppliers of the Prize. Warranty details for each of the components of the Prize will be provided with the Prize.