CNET "LG Australia CES Entertainment Giveaway" contest terms and conditions.
1. Instructions on how to enter and how to claim prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees of the Promoter, its affiliates & agencies associated with the promotion (& their immediate families) are ineligible. Flights, transport and accommodations are not included.
3. Promoter is CBS Interactive Pty Ltd (ABN 41 092 094 525) of Level 10, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia.
4. Competition commences Tuesday 2 January, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. AEST, and closes Wednesday 31 January, 2018 at 11:50 p.m. AEST.
5. How to enter: Complete the form and tell us in 50 words or less "What is your favourite thing to binge-watch (TV shows, movie franchise or sporting events) and why?" Entry is limited to one per person. Participants accept that CBS Interactive may name the winners of the prize in public. The CNET Australia team will decide which entrants will win based on the creativity of their response.
6. The winners will be notified via phone or email and contacted by close of business on 7 February, 2018.
7. There is ONE (1) prize opportunity. ONE (1)x LG Signature OLED65G7TG7 65 inch TV and LG SJ9 sound bar. The LG Signature OLED65G7TG7 65 inch TV is valued at RRP AUD $9099 and the LG SJ9 sound bar is valued at RRP AUD $1,699. The total prize pool is valued at $10,798. CNET reserves the right to change the number and elements of any prize at any time.
8. Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by phone or email. If the Promoter receives no response from the winner within 24 hours of notification the promoter holds the right to conduct a redraw of the prize at the original place designated for the competition and a new winner will be drawn and notified. Winners must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry.
10. Entry into this promotion shall be deemed an acknowledgment and acceptance of these conditions. Promoter accepts no responsibility for illegible, damaged, late or misdirected entries/claims for any reason. Proof of posting shall not constitute proof of delivery, and the prize will be awarded to another entrant. Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and entries and disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting a claim or entry that is not in accordance with these conditions.
12. Promoter shall not be liable for, and takes no responsibility in relation to, any loss or damage whatsoever suffered including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the promoter reserves the right (subject to the laws and regulations of state authorities) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to an written directions or conditions from any other relevant state or authority.