What's better than a long Thanksgiving weekend playing video games? A long Thanksgiving weekend playing cheap video games. If you keep an eye out, you can find game deals from Sony, Microsoft, Google Play, Apple and a ton of retailers -- but today it's Nintendo's turn.
There's a ton of games to choose from. Standouts include:
On Nintendo Switch
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: $32 (Gold Edition) or $24 (Standard Edition)
- Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze: $42 (down from $60)
- Okami HD: $15 (down from $20)
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas Deluxe Edition: $60 (down from $80)
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon: $7 (down from $10)
- Doom: $30 (down from $60)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: $30 (down from $60)
- Wolfenstein II: The new Colossus: $30 (down from $60)
On Nintendo 3DS
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: $14 (down from $20)
- Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past: $20 (down from $40)
- Kirby Fighters Deluxe: $3.49 (down from $7)
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: $10 (down from $20)
- Hyrule Warriors Legends: $20 (down from $40)
There are a bunch more deals on Nintendo's website too, as well as additional discounts available on the eShop deals page that aren't officially listed as part of this sale. Check out the official page yourself for more details. Note CNET may get a share of revenue from the sale of the products featured on this page.
Nintendo's eShop Cyber Deals sale runs until Nov. 28 at 9 a.m. PT.