Whoa, it's Tuesday already, and we're back with a trio of stories that will lift your spirits and make you excited about the future. There's lab-grown meat dishes that look crazy and futuristic, but they're only concepts right now. Maybe someday you'll be able to order celebrity meat cubes and beef oysters from your local lab and bistro, but right now, it's just a website full of insane ideas.
You'll also be amazed at these two guys who put on jetpacks and went flying around Dubai. Seriously, they soar over the city and around buildings like the Burj Khalifa, and it's an incredible sight. Lastly, we're discussing autonomous commercial trucks and how they might change the way truckers spend their time in their truck cabs.
177: Conceptual meat dishes grown in a lab look amazing...and disgusting
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Bistro in Vitro offers conceptual meat dishes to explore lab-grown meats and how people view them
- Two guys strap on jetpacks and fly around over Dubai, we get jealous
- Inspiration is a self-driving big rig with official clearance to drive in Nevada
- New Releases: Mad Max, Ultratron, Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered
- User Feedback: Your #TDComedy feedback, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow and heart us as you desire!
Subscribe to Tomorrow Daily: