Microsoft Surface owners can score as much as $350 for trading in their tablet to Best Buy.
From now until October 21, Best Buy will offer Surface owners a minimum trade-in deal of a $200 gift cart and a maximum store credit of $350. The amount Best Buy doles out for your Surface depends on its condition. But the tablet must power on and be free from water damage and screen cracks.
The offer is good at the 1,400 Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile stores in the US that offer trade-in programs.
Customers looking to unload their current Surface to score a Surface 2 or Surface Pro 2 can preorder one of the new models through Best Buy. The retailer is selling all variations of the upcoming tablets at the following prices:
- Microsoft Surface 2 32GB for $450
- Microsoft Surface 2 64GB for $550
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 64GB for $900
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 128GB for $1,000
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 256GB for $1,300
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 512GB for $1,800
The new Surface tablets will land in stores on October 22.