Belkin makes an accessory called the Rockstar Lightning Audio + Charge Splitter that allows you to use your Lightning headphones while charging your Lightning-equipped Apple device. Now it's announced a new RockStar in-ear Lightning headphone that's due to ship this summer followed by a USB-C version of the same product.
There's no word on pricing yet but hopefully they'll sound better and cost around the same as a pair of Apple Earpods, which can be found online for around $25. You can also (obviously) make calls with them.
Here are the Belkin RockStar headphones' key specs:
- Durable construction with MFi certification.
- Silicon ear tips provide enhanced fit and seal for noise isolation.
- Sweat and water resistant.
- On sale summer 2019 from Belkin.com.
- RockStar Headphones with USB-C Connector coming later this year.
- Available in black or white.
CES 2019: See all of CNET's coverage of the year's biggest tech show.
: It's six days of jam-packed events. Here's what to expect.
reading•Belkin readies new USB-C and Lightning headphones at CES 2019
Jan 16•Our really late post-CES show (The 3:59, Ep. 508)
Jan 16•Perfect skin, sinus relief and a Roomba-like toothbrush: 5 wellness devices you'll want in 2019
Jan 16•The eye-tracking HTC Vive Pro Eye is a sign of VR to come
Jan 15•Samsung Notebook Odyssey, with RTX 2080 GPU, revealed at CES 2019