According to the release notes from this Apple KB Article, the update provides the following enhancements:
- Improved handling of IP address and port changes for clients accessed behind a Network Address Translation (NAT) system
- Upgrading to Apple Remote Desktop 3.3 will no longer reset non-administrator access privileges
- Improved reliability when authenticating new client computers
- Improved reporting of results of failed package installations
- MacBook Air MAC address is now correctly reported
- Improved reliability of reporting systems configured with AirPort
- Correctly reports system version for systems that have been promoted from Mac OS X to Mac OS X Server
- Improved mouse cursor tracking when controlling remote systems
- Improved reliability when controlling remote clients that have a 1366-by-768 resolution
- Improved performance when clients are being controlled by RealVNC viewers
- Improved reliability when controlling systems that have dual graphics processors
- Improved support when controlling systems running third-party VNC servers
- Improved reliability for drag-and-drop file copy
- Improved reliability when controlling client computers that have two displays
- Improved reliability when controlling remote systems in scale mode with certain resolutions
- Menu Extra now correctly shows status when being observed by a VNC viewer
All the latest Apple news, featuring developments on the iPhone, iPad, Macbooks, OS X and much more.
Aug 23How Apple uses AI to make Siri sound more human
Aug 22iOS 11 vs. Android Oreo: Who's winning so far?
Aug 22You may want to unlock the iPhone 8 with your face, not finger
Aug 20iPhone 8? Why would Apple call it that?