Why bother going outside on Black Friday when you can shop at home in your pajamas on Amazon? The online retail giant is giving us a sneak peak at its Black Friday deals today.
Included in the sale are several great buys, such as the $35 Fire tablet, $348 55-inch Roku smart TV and $99 Jawbone Up3.
The deals won't be available all at once, instead the sales will start in waves beginning on Friday November 20 through Black Friday. You'll need to check the website often to keep on top of the sales or sign up for alerts through the Amazon mobile app (iOS, Android and Fire OS) to find out when the deal on a particular product you want goes live.
There are also 150 "Lightning Deals" that you'll only be able to shop from the Amazon app. Those will go live daily between 3pm PST and 11pm PST starting Thanksgiving day through Wednesday, December 9. Finally, Amazon will have 10 "Deals of the Day" that will drop at midnight on Thanksgiving, plus 10 more new deals at midnight on Black Friday.
As an added incentive to shop, Amazon is offering Prime members two-hour delivery in 20 select metro areas, including Manhattan, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and Chicago, on select Deals of the Day during this sale and through the rest of the holiday season.
Check out some of the gadget deals you'll be able to buy through the sales in the list below. Amazon's not revealing everything that will be on sale, so that's why some details are missing.
Electronics on sale
- $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite (regular price starts at $119)
- $30 off Kindle and Kindle for Kids Bundle
- $34.99 Fire 7-inch tablet (regularly $50)
- Fire Kids Edition for $84.99 (regularly $100)
- $25 off Amazon Fire TV (regularly $100)
- $15 off Amazon Fire TV Stick (regularly $40) and Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote
- Up to 45% off select Samsung and LG TVs, including:
- A top-selling 60-inch 4K LED TV for $799.99
- TCL 55-inch Roku Smart LED TV for $348
- TCL 32-inch Roku Smart LED TV, $125
- Hisense 55-inch 4K Smart LED TV, $448 (app-only deal)
- Unnamed 50-inch 1080p LED TV, $149.99 (app-only deal)
- Acer Home Theater Projector, $299.99
- Vizio 38-inch 2.1 home theater sound bar for $79.99 (regularly $180)
- $49 off Sonos 2-Room Streaming Music Starter Set (regularly $398)
- 40 percent off on a Polk Audio Omni S2 wireless speaker
- 25 percent off Denon Heos 1 wireless speakers
- 50 percent off Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones
- 50 percent off on Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones in Black (Amazon-exclusive)
- $100 off an Intel Dell 2-in-1 Laptop
- Asus 15-inch laptop, $129
- 40 percent off select Acer desktops, monitors, Chromebooks and tablets
- $99 Jawbone Up3 (regularly $150)
- 20 percent off on select Samsung Galaxy tablets
- 70 percent on select SanDisk memory cards and USB flash drives
- A top-selling mobile printer for less than $100
- $50 off an Xbox One
- $50 off the PlayStation 4 Uncharted bundle
- $20 off Need for Speed
- $30 off Rock Band 4 wireless guitar bundle
- $25 off Metal Gear Solid V
Black Friday/Cyber Monday
reading•Amazon reveals its 2015 Black Friday deals
Nov 28•Cyber Monday sets mobile shopping record in US
Dec 20•'Tis the season to be fraud-y: It's a holiday for hackers too
Dec 14•Green Monday: What is it and where are the best deals?
Dec 1•The 17 best Cyber Monday deals you can still get today