Links from Friday's episode of Loaded:
- Apple releases an update to iPhone software in preparation for its press conference at 10 a.m. PDT Friday, which we will cover live .
- Amazon is sued by Discovery Communications for alleged patent infringement on the Kindle.
- The latest Facebook scam claims to have horrific information about Coca-Cola. It doesn't. Don't click that.
- The upcoming version of Ford Sync can respond to over 10,000 commands.
- Mozilla releases Firefox Home on iPod Touch and iPhone to sync your desktop browsing with your mobile device.
- A new may scare you into submitting to a greener way of life.