Friends, the hit TV show from the 1990s, is hitting theaters again tonight for its third showing, and time is running out to get your tickets. The 25th anniversary of the show has brought the crew back with never-before-seen content, and . If you missed the first two shows, which were on Sept. 23 and Sept. 28, you've still got one more day to grab your tickets. Tomorrow night (Oct. 2), theaters across the US will screen .
Tickets are on sale now, so you can watch Friends on the big screen in theaters. Each night will include four different episodes in 4K high definition. Plus, get there 15 minutes early to see exclusive interviews with the cast from the first week of production on the Friends set.
If you're ready to relive '90s sitcom glory and watch Rachel, Ross, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe and Joey on the big screen, then here's what you need to do to buy tickets.
Note that CNET may get a share of the revenue if you buy any goods or services featured on our site.
How to decide which night to go
You've already missed your chance to see the first viewing of Friends, but any other night you choose is sure to be amazing. Here's what will be playing each night.
How to buy tickets to Friends in theaters
1. Visit the Fathom Events website.
2. Enter your ZIP code to see which theaters around you are playing Friends.
3. Select the date you'd like to attend and then click on the orange button with the showtime.
4. Depending on which site the theater sells tickets through (most are Atom Tickets or the theater's website), you'll be taken to that site to finish ordering your tickets. Note that since it's a special event, ticket prices may be higher than usual.
5. That's it! Now you can start the countdown to celebrating Friends 25th anniversary in theaters.
Originally published in August and updated with new information.