Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will officially accept the party's nomination for president this week in Philadelphia. The Democratic National Convention will include appearances from President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, former Clinton rival Bernie Sanders and a handful of others.
The event will begin on Monday, July 25, and run through Thursday, July 28. Clinton is expected to accept the nomination on the final night.
Here are the many ways to tune in:
- The convention will be broadcast live on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and C-SPAN.
- There will be nightly coverage on CBS, ABC, NBC and PBS.
- You can also view the live coverage online at CBSN. Like with the RNC, CBSN is partnering with Twitter to stream the convention live on the social network. The Twitter feature page includes the live stream alongside curated tweets.
- YouTube, Twitch and Bing will also have a live stream.
- If you're on the go, the DNC app for iOS and Android includes a live stream.
Want to follow along or contribute to the conversation on social media? Use the hashtag #DNCinPHL.