Something exciting is happening this month -- the newis finally opening at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, on May 31. Let your dreams come true as you fly in the experience, build a customized lightsaber and design your own droid.
You can stop by Oga's Cantina when you need a drink or Docking Bay 7 if you're a galactic foodie.
But if you want to experience the fun between May 31 and June 23, you'll need to have a reservation. Starting June 24, you'll no longer need a reservation to access the park.
Here's how to reserve a spot.
Book a Disneyland Resort hotel to make a reservation
Unfortunately, general reservations are no longer available for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, but you can get a designated reservation if you stay at one of the three Disneyland Resort hotels.
Buy a valid theme park admission for Disneyland
After you've secured your reservations, you'll need to buy tickets to the Disneyland park. Sign in with your Disney account, or sign up here if you don't have one yet.
1. Visit the Disneyland tickets page to purchase your tickets.
2. Select how many days you're planning on going to the resort.
3. Choose the date(s) you're planning on going. Note that the entire month of June is considered peak season and will be more expensive.
4. Select the type of ticket you want. Your options are Admission to 1 Park or Park Hopper (which gives access to all parks).
5. If you want any upgrades, check those and then click Continue.
6. Click Checkout and complete the process.
Now you can relax while waiting for your adventure to begin at Disneyland's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge… until it's time to start packing.
What about Disney World?
Disney World will be opening its Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge park on Aug. 29 in Orlando, Florida. As of right now, purchasing park tickets and staying in a Disney hotel will not guarantee you'll have access to the Star Wars park. Disney said admission will be subject to capacity constraints.
You can still purchase tickets here if you're planning a trip to Disney World.