Writing term papers and dissertations is hard enough without having to get every last reference formatted down to the last underlined period. Reference App is a great Chrome extension that makes this part of paper writing considerably easier. Here's how to use it:
- Install the Reference App extension here.
- To create a reference for a book or journal article, just click the Reference App icon in the Extension Bar, select Book or Journal, then enter the information required and click Create.
- To create a reference for a Web article, point your browser to the page containing the article, then click the Reference App icon, select Web, then enter the information required, grab the URL, and click Create.
- Copy and paste the reference into your paper and move on to the next one.
- That's it! The extension will disappear if you navigate away from its window, so make sure to follow through once you get started. Other than that minor frustration, Reference App should be a real boon to students and researchers everywhere.
(Via Addictive Tips)