The Kentucky Derby is this Saturday, May 4, at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky. While there are races all day, the biggest horse race of the year -- called, appropriately, the Kentucky Derby -- starts at 6:50 p.m. ET. If you aren't going to Derby, you'll need to know how to watch the race and which horses to bet on (Tip: watch for Bob Baffert's horse!). Plus you may need to learn how to mix up a mint julep cocktail!
Get caught up on everything Kentucky Derby 2019 here.
How to watch and bet on the race if you aren't at the track
- Kentucky Derby 2019: .
- How to with the TwinSpires app.
Throw a kickass Kentucky Derby party
- Plan your with these apps.
- 8 foods you in your slow cooker.
- Make the right Derby dishes with these recipes.
- How to make the perfect mint julep.
- Make your Derby Pie the best.
Get a look at how the horses travel to Kentucky
- Kentucky Derby horses get on Air Horse One.
- See the photos of .
- to see the horses traveling in style on Air Horse One.
The Kentucky Derby even has an official truck
- The 2019 is ready to haul horses.