One benefit of the Pebble Time over its predecessors is that it's no longer limited to having a measly eight apps and/or watchfaces installed on it at a time. Instead of having to manage what's installed on your watch from your smartphone, making room for what you need at that moment, you can now install what you need and worry about it later.
One thing you should worry about, however, is managing the order in which the apps and watchfaces are displayed on the watch. Taking a couple minutes of your time to rearrange them now will potentially save you time in the future.
The best part of this process is the fact you don't need to arrange anything on your watch; something that would be complicated and more work than it's worth.
Here's what you need to do:
- Launch the Pebble Time app on your iOS or Android device.
- Slide out the side menu and select My Pebble from the list.
- The first screen will display installed watchfaces. Long-press until you feel your device vibrate or see the icon start hovering. Drag and drop the icon to place it in a different spot.
- When you're finished arranging watchfaces, tap on the Apps/Timeline tab along the top of the screen.
- Using the three-line handle on the left side of the page, you can drag-and-drop the apps into your preferred order. The two exceptions are the Calendar and Weather icons.
Back out of the app when you're done and the changes should sync to your watch.
To access the apps installed on Pebble Time, press the middle Select button on your watch. Scroll up and down using the respective buttons on the watch. Pretty easy, right?