The iPhone and iPod Touch keyboard is very versatile, and many of its keys offer access to lists of special symbols or more, while tapping and holding one of the following keys for at least one second:
- .com when entering Web addresses in Mobile Safari to bring up options for .net, .edu and .org.
- . (period) when entering e-mail addresses in Mobile Mail to bring up the options for .net, .edu, .org and .com.
- " (double) or ' (single) quotes in the number and symbol keyboard to access alternative quotation characters.
- $ in the number and symbol keyboard to display alternative currency symbols.
- E, Y, U, I, O, A, S, L, Z, C, or N to display accented letters.
- ? or ! in the number and symbol keyboard to bring up the ¿ or ¡ symbols.
Apple - USE TAG
reading•Hidden iPhone keyboard symbols and more
Aug 18•The first 6 things to do when you get an Amazon Echo
Aug 18•iPhone X vs. Google Pixel 2 XL: Which flagship phone is the best?
Aug 18•Apple gets hacked from Australia, and catches flak in Japan and Turkey
Aug 18•OnePlus 6T will launch with T-Mobile, its first US carrier partner