We're already well into the final day of, the online giant's biggest sale of the year. It's a two-day extravaganza in which you can score deals on pretty much everything and it's coming to a close fairly soon -- but there are still great deals to be had.
This year, the team at CNET's sister site Chowhound is particularly keen on the insane discounts on our favorite foods, grocery items and food subscription services. We've rounded up the best Amazon Prime Day food and grocery deals to purchase.
Update, July 17: Amazon's Prime Day sale has officially ended. Some of the deals below may continue to be available for a time, but we're no longer updating this story. Instead, check out the links below for the best current deals at Amazon and Walmart. (Walmart's Summer Savings sale continues all-day Wednesday.)
- The best Amazon Prime Day deals still available
- Walmart Summer Savings sale: Xbox, Switch, TV, laptop deals and more that you won't find on Amazon
When is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day 2019 officially began Monday, July 15 at 12 a.m. PT (3 a.m. ET). This Prime Day is the longest yet, lasting for 48 hours -- last year's sales only lasted for 36. The last sales will (probably) end on Wednesday, July 17 at 12 a.m. PT. But with Amazon you never know, so stay tuned for sale extensions on certain items.
How to navigate Amazon Prime Day food and food service deals
During the two-day frenzy that is Prime Day, use this page as your guide to all the best food and grocery deals. We'll be constantly updating this page with the latest deals on food delivery services and the best food products as soon as they happen. We'll also try our best to let you know when sales are extended or if a certain product sells out.
Each sale varies in how long it'll last -- while some products sell out quickly or only last for a few hours, other sales will last the full 48 hours. To guarantee you'll have access to the best steals, make sure to sign up for Amazon Prime today as some sales are members-only. Note that CNET may get a share of revenue from the sale of the products featured on this page.
Food, grocery and food service deals on now at Amazon
- Spend $10 at Whole Foods, get a $10 credit at Amazon. One of the deals that's already launched has us super excited to get to the closest Whole Foods. Through July 16, Prime members who spend $10 at Whole Foods will receive a $10 Amazon credit to use during Prime Day. There are also crazy price cuts on plenty of groceries at Whole Foods, including discounts on fruit, meat and, most importantly, pints of Ben & Jerry's and Talenti gelato, which gives us even more reason to get to Whole Foods and earn that $10 credit.
- Get $10 off your Prime Pantry order of $40 or more. Use code PANTRY at checkout and free shipping on Prime Pantry orders over $25 for a limited time.
- Get $15 off your first AmazonFresh order of $35 or more. Use code FRESH15 at checkout for the discount.
Plenty of specific items are also discounted on Amazon now, from snacks to drinks. Here are some of our favorite deals of the moment:
Prime members get 35% off this box of 12 best-selling nut bars at checkout. Stock up and snack for cheap. They're gluten-free too.
If you have a Keurig brewer and love black coffee, this pack of 40 K-cup pods is going for 30% off and includes five different dark roasts from Starbucks -- sure to brighten your mornings.
Salted roasted almonds may be the perfect snack. This value-size bag (over a pound) is 35% off at checkout for Prime members. And if you like sweet-salty, the 35% off discount applies to the cocoa-dusted almonds too.
This 18-can pack of sparkling water includes eight fruity flavors so you can switch up your sipping routine -- and there are zero calories or sweeteners. But the discount is sweet enough.
Instant oatmeal packets are a boon to breakfast time. This box of 48 contains a mix of four flavors that are all low in sugar so you can start your day off on a healthy note -- and it's 30% off so you can feel good about saving money too.